Master Data Management has been recognized as a crucial function in firms’ information management; companies are making major investments in their MDM solutions to improve productivity and data quality. However, with mandates to minimize costs while improving data quality and security standards, organizations are feeling the pinch. As information and data from a multitude of sources flows into and out of the enterprise, sustaining a single version of truth assumes the utmost importance.
Master data management (MDM) helps organizations to manage this single version of truth and enables many business goals and objectives. However, as simple as it may sound, implementing and executing MDM comes with a unique set of typical challenges
Therefore, in an intensely competitive industry with rapid advances in technology, companies must keep up and evolve rapidly to meet the demands.
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry and medical devices involved in:
- Master Data
- Master Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Data Management
- Business Intelligence
- (Master) Data Steward
- Enterprise Data Architecture
- IS/IT Business Partner/Owner
- IT Finance
- Commercial IT
- Supply Chain, Procurement IT
- Regulatory Affairs IT
- R&D IT
- Data Privacy Officer
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Protection
- Data Privacy
ISO IDMP implementation: Are you equipped to deal with the new initiatives?
- Examining the impacts of IDMP on MDM beyond just regulatory information management
- How to promote the value of MDM: Focusing your business in the right direction
- Optimizing your product master data management
- Optimizing your master data processes by tackling data subject requests
- A successful data governance strategy as a driver for implementing strategic initiatives
- Implementing FAIR data principle
- Standardized data to cross link multiple data sources and accelerate product development
- Understanding and overcoming the challenges of the MDM requirements for serialization
- IT tools in implementing data modifications strategy
Why should companies attend?
- Attendees will hear about the latest technology and strategies that is being implemented in MDM.
- They will hear case studies from companies that have tried and tested new and different strategies.
- Will learn what is important to focus on when improving their MDM, and what is not important.
- Topics and speakers are chosen to address the current problems as well as innovating ideas – meaning attendees will receive knowledge allowing them to stay ahead of the competition.
- The two days of this virtual meeting give an excellent opportunity of networking with a great group of people where sharing experience is the main goal.