Customer Experience Management (CXM), Customer Feedback Management (CFM) and Voice of Customer (VOC) – it goes by many names… but the idea is the same: Listen to customers during or immediately after an experience and take appropriate action on that feedback to improve CX
Up until recently, many banks have been inclined to treat customer experience as more of a compliance box-ticking exercise than an effective tool to drive commercial change. With CX programs that do little more than send out surveys after an event, banks have been missing the trick of being able to serve customers effectively in real time and across multiple channels. Great customer experience (CX) doesn’t just make everyone feel good, it delivers measurable business results. As the customer experience continues to evolve, the newest trend is creating an experience that is almost completely self-service, they want an experience that’s easy-to-use and makes their job easier.
Therefore, in an intensely competitive industry with rapid advances in technology, companies must keep up and evolve rapidly to meet the demands.
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry and medical devices involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Strategy
- Voice of Customer
- Customer Interaction
- Customer Excellence
- Market Access
- Digital Marketing
- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Digital Innovation
- The Journey to a perfect CX
- Shaping Exceptional Customer Experience
- How to use Customer Journey Mapping and analytics for improved CX?
- Optimizing your CX through effective digitalization
- How digital is shaping customer experiences?
- Data: if you can’t measure it , you can’t manage it
- Making the business more customer-orientated
- Why Calculating the ROI of Customer Experience is hard?
- At what stage should we be using AI? – evaluating the options
- Rapid adjustment of CX strategy in response to COVID-19
Why should companies attend?
- Attendees will hear about the latest technology that is being implemented in CXM.
- They will hear case studies from companies that have tried and tested new and different strategies.
- Will learn what is important to focus on when improving their CXM, and what is not important.
- Topics and speakers are chosen to address the current problems as well as innovating ideas – meaning attendees will receive knowledge allowing them to stay ahead of the competition.
- The two days of this virtual meeting give an excellent opportunity of networking with a great group of people where sharing experience is the main goal.