A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Managing the customer experience (CX) is now established as a business practice at most companies.
It goes by many names – Customer Experience Management (CEM), Customer Feedback Management (CFM) and Voice of Customer (VOC) – but the idea is the same: Listen to customers during or immediately after an experience and take appropriate action on that feedback to improve CX.
As the customer experience continues to evolve, the newest trend is creating an experience that is almost completely self-service, they want an experience that’s easy-to-use and makes their job easier. Therefore, in an intensely competitive industry with rapid advances in technology, companies must keep up and evolve rapidly to meet the demands, as well as how to shift from doing digital to being digital.
The CX Virtual Event will bring together senior-level participants that will aim to present effective strategies on CX management. Next Level Network brings you two days of presentations and networking led by experts from industry leaders to allow you to learn and develop the solutions required for your business.
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from Financial institutions involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Interaction
- Voice of Customer
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Department
- Client Experience
- Digital Engagement
- Omni-channel Management
- Multi-channel Management
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- The Journey to a perfect CX
- Customer Experience in beyond banking services
- The fine line between improving security and maintaining customer experience
- Why is it important to run the VOC and VOE together?
- Understanding the key benefits of a customer data platform
- How to find data to build the best Customer Experience?
- How to convert digital traffic to sales?
- How to get closer to the holy grail of one-to-one personalization?
- Customer Experience is more important than Brand
- Why the digital transformation leads to unloyal customers?
- AI Powered Customer Experience
Why should companies attend?
- Attendees will hear about the latest technology that is being implemented in CXM.
- They will hear case studies from companies that have tried and tested new and different strategies .
- Will learn what is important to focus on when improving their CXM, and what is not important.
- Topics and speakers are chosen to address the current problems as well as innovating ideas – meaning attendees will receive knowledge allowing them to stay ahead of the
- competition. The two days of this virtual meeting give an excellent opportunity of networking with a great group of people where sharing experience is the main goal.