The relationship between banks and consumers is changing. We are moving from a world where consumers visit their local bank office to a digital world: with internet banking and mobile applications, much of the face-to-face contact has disappeared. After all, banks have the ambition to provide a fully digital workflow, both from a customer service and a cost perspective.
On the other side, the new rules and regulations related to the identity verification of new customers using video technology are differently adopted accros Europe. Since more and more countries allow the use of innovative technologies such as video conferencing, face recognition, biometrics, and banks should capitalize on these developments, and move their paper, cumbersome onboarding process into more seamless and modern digital journey. In fact, major players have already adopted few technologies, and are in the process of moving their KYC, onboarding into mobile channels.
This conference focuses on how to create the best, most streamlined and seamless digital onboarding journey, while still ensuring that their new online onboarding processes are compliant with all relevant regulations, do not expose the customer or bank to operational risk, and are immune to cyberattacks that would cripple banking systems or jeopardize confidential data. Essentially, this conference will serve as a business networking platform which will highlight the journey towards digital onboarding from various banks, talk about existing challenges and opportunities for the business.
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the Banking sector involved in:
- Digital Onboarding
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Digital Sales
- Digital Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Identity
- Customer Acquisition
- Account Opening
- Digital Experience
- UX/ UI
- Online identification as enabler
- Digital Identity scheme for Financial Services.
- Video account opening in practice: a digitally manual process.
- Maneuvering between the regulatory rocks. Are the regulators the only ones to blame?
- Banks talk a lot about efficiency. What is their carbon footprint?
- Digital and situation in mBank
- Banks and fintechs. The current imbalance.
- How to drive innovation despite all odds?
- What does the future hold?
Why should companies attend?
- Attendees will hear about the latest technology that is being implemented in the Digital Transformation Processes
- They will hear case studies from companies that have tried and tested new and different strategies .
- Will learn what is important to focus on when improving their Digital Onboarding and ID Verification, and what is not important.
- Topics and speakers are chosen to address the current problems as well as innovating ideas – meaning attendees will receive knowledge allowing them to stay ahead of the
- competition. The two days of this virtual meeting give an excellent opportunity of networking with a great group of people where sharing experience is the main goal.