A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Managing the Customer Experience (CX) is now established as a business practice at most companies.
It goes by many names – Customer Experience Management (CXM), Customer Feedback Management (CFM) and Voice of Customer (VOC) – but the idea is the same: Listening to customers during or immediately after an experience and taking appropriate action on that feedback to improve CX.
As the customer experience continues to evolve, the newest trend is creating an experience that is almost completely self-service, they want an experience that’s easy-to-use and makes their job easier. Therefore, in an intensely competitive industry with rapid advances in technology, companies must keep up and evolve rapidly to meet the demands, as well as how to shift from doing digital to being digital.
The CX Networking Conference will bring together senior-level participants that will aim to present effective strategies on CX management. Next Level Network brings you two days of presentations, networking and panel discussions led by experts from industry leaders to allow you to learn and develop the solutions required for your business. Overall, it is an interactive format that allows for peer-to-peer exchange.
Who should attend?
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the pharmaceutical industry, medical devices and biotech companies involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Interaction
- Voice of Customer
- Patient Engagement
- Patient Experience
- Patient Relations
- Multi-channel Management
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Service
- Market Access Management
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Relationship
- Commercial Excellence
- Management Patient Value
- Omni-channel Management
- Commercial Operations
- Digital Engagement
- An epic journey of centralization
- What makes great CX in Life Science?
- How to make metrics guiding CX in pharma?
- Building a CX strategy – the agile journey
- Implementing new ways of multichannel interactions with HCPs and patients
- Omnichannel approach to better involve the Customer
- How to start a CX transformation globally?
- How does User Experience Design apply to CX?
- How personalization and marketing orchestration can be applied in pharma through gamification?
- Which benefits do agile supply chain management and sales excellence bring to the industry and patients?
- Voice of Customer – the Customer is in the center of the business
Why should companies attend?
Attendees will hear about the latest strategies and technology that are being implemented in CXM.
They will hear case studies from companies that have tried and tested new and different approaches.
Will learn what is important to focus on when improving their CXM, and what is not important.
Topics and speakers are chosen to address the current problems as well as innovating ideas – meaning attendees will receive knowledge allowing them to stay ahead of thecompetition. The two days of this closed-door meeting give an excellent opportunity of networking with a great group of people where sharing experience is the main goal.