9th & 10th December 2021
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Managing the customer experience (CX)is now established as a business practice at most companies. It goes by many names – Customer Experience Management (CEM), Customer Feedback Management (CFM) and Voice of Customer (VOC) – but the idea is the same: Listen to customers during or immediately after an experience and take appropriate action on that feedback to improve CX.
As the customer experience continues to evolve, the newest trend is creating an experience that is almost completely self-service, they want an experience that’s easy-to-use and makes their job easier. Therefore, in an intensely competitive industry with rapid advances in technology, companies must keep up and evolve rapidly to meet the demands, as well as how to shift from doing digital to being digital.
The CX Virtual Event will bring together senior-level participants that will aim to present effective strategies on CX management. Next Level Network brings you two days of presentations and networking led by experts from industry leaders to allow you to learn and develop the solutions required for your business.
- Shaping Exceptional Customer Experiences
- Successfully closing the CX loop
- Measuring CX successes and why it matters
- CX Analytics: How and where to focus efforts
- How companies can shift from doing digital to being digital?
- Rapid adjustment of CX strategy in response to COVID-19
- How will the CX of the future look like?
- Customer Journey Mapping for a Seamless Omnichannel Experience